1st CEDR PAVEMENT LCM workshop - Sustainability Assessment of Road Pavement
The workshop will take place on June 25, 2019, and it is organized by Nottingham Transportation Engineering Centre (NTEC) – University Of Nottingham. Registration closes the June 20th.
The workshop is targeted to NRAs, although external contribution is very welcome, hence it’s open to LCA practitioners, researchers, policy makers in the asphalt industry and road pavement construction sector.
For more info and registration please visit the following link.
Speakers and Advisory Board Members:
1. Davide Lo Presti, (DLP), University of Nottingham/University of Palermo – PLCM Coordinator
and Expert from AllBack2Pave
2. Ana Jimenez Del Barco Carrion, (AJBC), University of Nottingham, PLCM WP2 leader
3. Bjorn Kalman, (BK), VTI, – WP4 leader
4. Matthew Wayman, (MW), Highways England – Expert from EDGAR
5. Elisabeth Keijzer, (EK), TNO – Expert from LCE4ROADS
6. Alexander Passer, (AP), TU Graz – Expert of SA in construction sector
7. Ali Azhar Butt (AAB) – UCDavis – Expert of LCA of pavement
CEDR members and Project partners:
8. Tony Parry, (TP), University of Nottingham, UK
9. Luis Neves, (LN), University of Nottingham, UK
10. Suzanne De Vos-Effting, (SDVE), TNO, NL
11. Diana Godoi, (DG), TNO, NL
12. Konstantinos Mantalovas, (KM), University of Palermo, Italy
13. Rita Kleiziene, (RK), Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
14. Rob Hofman, (RH), Rijkswaterstaat, NL
15. Dirk Van Troyen, (DVT), Belgian Road Authority, Belgium
16. Robert Ingemar-Karlson, (RIK), Trafikverket, Sweden
17. Gints Alberins, (GA), Latvian State Roads
18. Gundars Kains, (GK), Latvian State Roads
Additional expected organisations: AECOM, TARMAC, Kraton, University of Nottingham, University of Granada, University of Kassel, University of Nottingham, University of Nottingham, UK
SEE YOU IN NOTTINGHAM!